The following companies are offering contracts to farmers to grow organic and non-GMO grains in 2019.
Brushvale Seed, Inc.
- Phone: 218-643-2311
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Travis Meyer
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO food grade soybeans.
Clark Specialty Grains
- Phone: 308-537-2004
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Jim Clark
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO conventionally grown and organically grown yellow, white, blue, and pink corn.
Clarkson Grain Co., Inc.
Cerro Gordo, IL
- Phone: 217-763-2861
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Haley Wade (corn), Ashley Brown (soy)
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO, organic, identity preserved corn and soy,
- Premiums offered: Depends upon crop and contract type.
IP Agri Trading, Inc.
- Phone: 250-655-6688
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Steven Scholze, managing director
- Contracts offered: Dry edible beans, special crops and food-grade soybeans for tofu, soymilk, tempeh, sprouts, natto, etc.—all non-GMO, all grades. Emphasis on certified organic production.
KG Agri Products, Inc. (KAPI)
- Phone: 937-644-8215
- Email: Eiichiro_Nishida@kapi-ohio.com
- Contact: Eiichiro “Ed” Nishida
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO food grade soybeans, organic food grade soybeans, black soybeans, green soybeans.
Langeland Farms, Inc.
- Phone: 812-663-9546
- Email: patty@Langelandfarms.com
- Contact: Patty Lange Fischer
- Contracts offered: Organic and non-GMO soybeans (preference for food-grade varieties), organic yellow corn, organic yellow popcorn, organic small grains.
Lone Star Family Farms
- Phone: 806-948-1324
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Justin Crownover
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO white corn and blue corn.
Mosher Products, Inc.
- Phone: 307-632-1492
- Email: Leonard@wheatandgrain.com
- Contact: Leonard Mosher
- Contracts offered: Organic wheat, organic corn, other organic grains, organic feed grains. Railcars, trucks, bulk grains. An Amazon wholesale supplier.
North Bend, NE (office)
- Phone: 402-720-2614
- Email: Mike@Agpmc.com
- Contact: Mike Williams
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic grains, feed- and food-grades for corn: white, yellow, red, and blue, wheats, including hard red and spring. Ancient seeds: emmer, einkorn, and spelt; rye, barley, oats, soybeans, alfalfa, hay, sunflowers, milo, millet, peas; additional grains on forward contracts as needed. We operate in a 9-state region with producers.
- Phone: 763-999-7667
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Colin Wiegman
- Contracts offered: Organic corn, organic soybeans, organic wheat, organic small grains.
Albert Lea Seed
Albert Lea, MN
- Phone: 800-352-5247
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Matt Leavitt
- Contracts offered: Certified organic and non-GMO farm seed, including corn, soybeans, cover crops, small grains, alfalfa, clovers, and forages.
Bluegrass Farms of Ohio, Inc.
- Phone: 740-426-6683
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Joe Hanusik
- Contracts offered: Conventional and organic non-GMO soybeans.
- Premiums offered: $1.50-$2.50
F.W. Cobs Company
Stewart, MN/Council Bluffs, IA/Saint Ansgar, IA/Loreburn, SK
US and Canada
- Phone: 888-531-4888
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Peter Manahan, Ben Howrigan
- Contracts offered: Certified organic (corn, barley, rye, peas, soybeans, wheat, grain screenings).
Grand Meadow and Mapleton, MN
- Phone: 507-459-5151
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Lon Baldus
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO, high protein food-grade soybeans.
Montana Specialty Mills
Great Falls, MT
- Phone: 406-761-2338
- Email: email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Steve Chambers
- Contracts offered: Organic and non-GMO oilseeds including canola, flax, sunflower, and safflower.
Nature’s Organic Grist
St. Louis Park, MN
- Phone: 651-253-5292 (Eric Fast), 651-747-6922 (Cat Vranyes)
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Eric Fast (wheat, durum contracts), Cat Vranyes (pea contracts)
- Contracts offered: Hard red spring wheat, hard red winter wheat, durum, peas
- Premiums offered: Call for information.
Rovey Seed Company, Inc.
Farmersville, IL/Inland, NE
- Phone: 217-227-4541
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Derek Rovey
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO white, yellow, and blue corn and organic white, yellow, and blue corn.
Chicago, IL/Omaha, NE
- Phone: 708-258-3268 (Andres), 630-874-2944 (Chicago), 402-342-3500 (Omaha)
- Email: IPGrain@Scoular.com
- Contacts: John Aretakis, Chris Crawford, Chris Arnold, Alex Wolf
- Contracts: Non-GMO: soybeans, corn, wheat, sorghum, hard endo corn, waxy corn, white corn, barley, millet. Organic: soybeans, corn, wheat, sorghum, meal, oil, small grains.
Cedar Falls, IA
- Phone: 319-277-4277
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: President: Steve Ford, vice president: Tyler Ford, Tim Daley, Luke Anderson.
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic soybeans feed-grade and food-grade. Non-GMO crush beans, organic and non-GMO soybean meal. Non-GMO and organic corn.
South Dakota Soybean Processors
- Phone: 888-737-7888
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Darrik
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO Soybean, non-GMO soybean meal, non-GMO soybean oil, non-GMO soybean lecithin, non-GMO soybean hulls.
- Premiums offered: Contact us for pricing details.
Sunrise Foods International, Inc.
- Phone: 833-657-5790
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Nick Nelson, Jake Lutt, and Luke Doerneman
- Contracts Offered: Organic feed-grade: corn, soybeans, wheat, barley, and flax. Organic food-grade: oats, barley, wheat, and flax
The Andersons, Inc.
Mansfield, IL / Maumee, OH
- Phone: 217-489-2007, 419-277-0281, 419-704-5866
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Contact: Tim Tresslar, Carleigh Nobach, Matt Moser
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic food grade yellow, white, blue, and red corn. Non-GMO and organic feed-grade corn. Non-GMO and organic food- and feed-grade soybeans. Organic food-grade hard red winter, hard red spring, soft red winter, soft white, and durum wheats, spelt, and rye.