GMO Testing / Non-GMO Certification / Traceability
Featured Articles from The Organic & Non-GMO Report. For all the latest news, Subscribe Now.
- U.S. Identity Preserved program aims to help ag exporters better compete in international markets
- European Non-GMO Industry Association aims to develop EU non-GMO standard, lobby against new GMOs
First open source detection test developed for a gene-edited GMO crop
- Stop duplicating your non-GMO & organic certification efforts
- Tests to detect gene-edited GMO traits could be available within a year
- Should non-GMO also mean non-GMO fed?
- Whole Foods’ acceptance of IGEN™ non-GMO certification for supplements criticized by Non-GMO Project
- Entering a new paradigm in non-GMO verification
- Testing for GMOs
- The growing importance of Identity Preservation
- Traceability becomes food safety technology trend in EU