Non-GMO Plant Breeding
Featured articles from The Organic & Non-GMO Report
For all the latest news, Subscribe Now.
- Iroquois White Corn Project: Revive, restore, and regenerate with indigenous seed
- Can ancient corn varieties solve a modern agricultural problem?
- Seed trends: More seed choices and suppliers for organic, continued strong demand for non-GMO
- Non-GMO corn seed outperforming GM seed in field trials
- Is it time to close the loophole allowing conventional seed in organic food production?
- Italian scientist brings non-GMO “pasta power” climate adaptation solution to West Africa
- Non-GMO corn produces competitive yields with GM corn in Ohio tests
- Low-allergen, non-GMO soybean could have high impact
- Vermont corn trials highlight better non-GMO yields, crop rotations over GMOs
- Scientist switches from developing GMOs to breeding organic cotton
- Washington State University develops non-GMO, non-browning apple alternative
- Edamame offers good non-GMO opportunities to US farmers
- Gene-blocking non-GMO corn varieties available for 2012 planting
- National Heirloom Seed Expo attracts thousands
- US Testing Network aims to revive non-GMO corn seed breeding
- Plant breeders developing many new food crops without GMOs
- Agriculture’s next revolution—perennial grain—within sight
- Non-GMO rice growing method takes root worldwide
- Purity Plus™ aims to preserve non-GMO integrity of organic corn seed
- Ancient corn offers solution to modern climate challenges
- Breeding efforts aim to save non-GMO and organic corn seed