The following companies are offering contracts to farmers to grow non-GMO and organic grains in 2020.
Choice Grain, LLC
- Phone: 651-800-4885
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Thomas Kopp
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic corn, soybeans, barley, wheat, oats, rye, peas, beans and lentils.
- Phone: 517-541-1449
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Bruce Wymer
- Contracts offered: High protein food-grade soybeans
- Premiums offered: $5.00 to $2.00 over CBOT (Chicago Board of Trade).
Clarkson Grain Company, Inc.
Cerro Gordo, IL
- Phone: 217-763-2861
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Corn: Haley Wade or Chelsea Campbell, Soybeans: Ashley Brown or Michael Youmans
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO soybeans and corn, organic soybeans and corn.
F.W. Cobs Company, Inc.
St. Albans Bay, VT
- Phone: 888-531-4888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Pete Manahan ext. 7 or Ben Howrigan ext. 8
- Contracts offered: Organic yellow corn, organic soybeans, organic barley, organic wheat, and organic rye.
Field Farms Marketing, Ltd.
- Phone: 519-882-2976
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Rita Felder
- Contracts offered: Organic feed grade corn, organic feed grade soybeans, organic wheat, transitional soybeans, non-GMO Identity Preserved soybeans, organic lentils, organic peas, organic spelt, organic emmer, and organic sorghum.
Healthy Food Ingredients
- Phone: 844-275-3443
- Email: info@HFIfamily.com
- Contact: Colin Pierce
- Contracts offered: Grains, pulses, flax, and corn.
KG Agri Products, Inc.
- Phone: 937-644-8215
- Email: Eiichiro_Nishida@kapi-ohio.com
- Contact: Eiichiro “Ed” Nishida
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic food grade soybeans.
Langeland Farms, Inc.
- Phone: office: 812-663-9546, cell: 812-614-0752
- Email: patty@Langelandfarms.com
- Contact: Patty Lange Fischer
- Contracts offered: Food grade organic and non-GMO soybeans, yellow corn and organic popcorn, organic and non-GMO small grains for food and cover crops. Langeland Farms can also custom clean non-GMO and organic grains.
Grand Meadow and Mapleton, MN
- Phone: 507-459-5151
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Lon Baldus
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic soybeans, food-grade type.
Montana Specialty Mill
Great Falls, MT
- Phone: 406-760-2338
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Contact: Justin Hager, Kent Kupfner and Andrew Long
- Contracts offered: Organic canola, non-GMO canola, flax, mustard, organic canola.
Mosher Organic Grain Co LLC
Cheyenne, WY / Bushnell, NE
- Phone: 307-632-1492, cell: 307-630-2566
- Email: Leonard@wheatandgrain.com
- Contact: Leonard
- Contracts offered: Organic corn, organic wheat, organic barley, organic trucking, and mineral testing on all grains sold.
Nature’s Organic Grist
Golden Valley, MN
- Phone: 651-253-5292
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Eric Fast
- Contracts offered: Organic hard red spring wheat, durum.
North Bend, NE
- Phone: 402-720-2614
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Mike Williams, Market Manager
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO verified and certified organic crops, including: yellow, white, blue, and red corn; soybeans—food and feed grade; wheat—food and feed grade, Turkey Red, white, specialty types, and others; rye; oats—food and feed grade; peas; buckwheat; barley; clover; sunflower seeds; milo—red and white; millet; alfalfa, ancient grains, including Einkorn, and assorted varieties; transitional crops.
- Phone: 763-999-7667
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Colin Wiegman
- Contracts offered: Organic: food grade corn, soybeans, wheat, small grains, also feed grains.
Rovey Seed Company, Inc.
- Phone: 217-227-4541
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Derek Rovey
- Contracts offered: Organic and non-GMO white, yellow, blue, red food-grade corn.
Chicago, IL / Omaha, NE
- Phone: 708-258-3268 (Andres, IL) / 630-874-2944 (Chicago) / 402-342-3500 (Omaha)
- Email: IPGrain@Scoular.com
- Contacts: Chris Arnold, Alex Wolf, Chris Crawford
- Web Site: www.Scoular.com
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO: soybeans, corn, wheat, sorghum, hard endo corn, waxy corn, white corn, barley, millet. Organic: corn, wheat, soybeans, sorghum, canola, barley, oats, rye, meal, oil.
Simmons Feed & Supply LLC
- Phone: 330-337-7705
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Annette Cook
- Contracts offered: Organic products: soybeans, soy oil, soybean meal, and fluid soy lecithin; non-GMO fluid soy lecithin.
South Dakota Soybean Processors
- Phone: 888-737-7888
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Kari VanderWal
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO soybeans
- Premiums offered: Call for available premiums
ST-Lawrence Beans, A division of Agrocentre Belcan, Inc.
- Phone: 450-459-4288, ext. 0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Catherine Verdonck/Caroline Cameron
- Contracts offered: Identity Preserved soybeans, non-GMO soybeans, organic soybeans.
- Premiums offered: Please call us for the daily premiums.
Cedar Falls, IA
- Phone: 319-277-4277
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Contact: President: Steve Ford, Vice President: Tyler Ford, Tim Daley, Luke Anderson.
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic soybeans, feed-grade and food-grade. Non-GMO crush beans, organic and non-GMO soybean meal. Non-GMO and organic corn.
Sunrise Foods International Inc.
- Phone: 833-896-4549
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Brandon Gutzmann
- Contracts offered: All organic grains, oilseeds, and pulses.
The Redwood Group
- Phone: 816-979-1786
- Contact: Keith Koch
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO soybeans, organic soybeans, flax, millet, chickpeas, lentils, yellow peas, green peas.
- Phone: 509-730-3619
- Email: Daniel.email@example.com
- Contact: Daniel Stenbakken, agronomist, Viterra
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO canola contracts we offer include basis contracts, deferred delivery contracts, fixed futures contracts and target price agreements.
- Premiums offered: Competitive premiums available.
Zeeland Farm Services, Inc.
- Phone: 616-879-1729
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Ben Glass
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO soybeans.