Grain buyers offer contracts to grow non-GMO and organic grains in 2021
The following companies are offering contracts to farmers to grow non-GMO and organic grains in 2021.
Baird Seed Company
- Phone: cell: 309-531-1937, office: 309-639-2249
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Curt Haynes
- Contracts offered: Multiple non-GMO soybean grain contracts available depending on the growers’ locations. Delivery points in Illinois, Indiana, and Iowa. Premiums ranging from $1.50 – $2.00+ over Chicago Futures. Limited number of organic soybean grain acres available. Delivery point is our facility at Williamsfield, IL.
St. Louis, MO
- Phone: 314-594-7624
- Email: Bensonhillfarmers@bensonhill.com
- Contact: Ginny Bahn
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO soybean full-production contracts with delivery in Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, and Arkansas.
Bluegrass Farms of Ohio
- Phone: 740-426-6683
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Joe Hanusik
- Contracts offered: Food-grade organic and conventional soybeans.
Choice Grain, LLC
- Phone: 651-800-4885
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Thomas Kopp
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic corn, soybeans, peas, oats and small grains. Toll Processing of oilseeds.
Clarkson Grain Company, Inc.
Cerro Gordo, IL
- Phone: 217-763-2861
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Ashley Brown
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO soybeans and corn, organic soybeans and corn.
- Phone: 217-631-1162
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contracts offered: Call for details.
IP Agri Trading, Inc.
- Phone: 250-655-6688
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Mr. Steven Scholze, managing director
- Contracts offered: Dry edible beans, special crops and food-grade soybeans for tofu, soymilk, tempeh, sprouts, natto, etc.—all non-GMO, all grades. Emphasis on certified organic production.
- Phone: 763-999-7667
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Colin Wiegman
- Contracts offered: Organic: food grade corn, milled corn ingredients, soybeans, wheat, small grains, edible beans, pulse flours, and feed grains.
Rovey Seed Company, Inc.
Farmersville, IL; Inland, NE
- Phone: 217-227-4541
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Derek Rovey
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic food-grade corn (white, yellow, blue).
Zeeland Farm Services, Inc.
- Phone: 616-879-1729
- Email: BenG@ZFSInc.com
- Contact: Ben Glass
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO soybeans in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana.