Grain buyers offer contracts to grow non-GMO and organic grains in 2020
The following companies are offering contracts to farmers to grow non-GMO and organic grains in 2020.
Choice Grain, LLC
- Phone: 651-800-4885
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Thomas Kopp
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic corn, soybeans, barley, wheat, oats, rye, peas, beans and lentils.
Clarkson Grain Company, Inc.
Cerro Gordo, IL
- Phone: 217-763-2861
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Corn: Haley Wade or Chelsea Campbell, Soybeans: Ashley Brown or Michael Youmans
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO soybeans and corn, organic soybeans and corn.
Healthy Food Ingredients
- Phone: 844-275-3443
- Email: info@HFIfamily.com
- Contact: Colin Pierce
- Contracts offered: Grains, pulses, flax, corn.
KG Agri Products, Inc.
- Phone: 937-644-8215
- Email: Eiichiro_Nishida@kapi-ohio.com
- Contact: Eiichiro “Ed” Nishida
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic food grade soybeans.
Langeland Farms, Inc.
- Phone: office: 812-663-9546, cell: 812-614-0752
- Email: patty@Langelandfarms.com
- Contact: Patty Lange Fischer
- Contracts offered: Food grade organic and non-GMO soybeans, yellow corn and organic popcorn, organic and non-GMO small grains for food and cover crops. Langeland Farms can also custom clean non-GMO and organic grains.
Grand Meadow and Mapleton, MN
- Phone: 507-459-5151
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Lon Baldus
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic soybeans, food-grade type.
Montana Specialty Mills
Great Falls, MT
- Phone: 406-760-2338
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Justin Hager, Kent Kupfner and Andrew Long
- Contracts offered: Organic canola, non-GMO canola, flax, mustard, organic canola.
Mosher Organic Grain Co LLC
Cheyenne, WY / Bushnell, NE
- Phone: 307-632-1492, cell: 307-630-2566
- Email: Leonard@wheatandgrain.com
- Contact: Leonard
- Contracts offered: Organic corn, organic wheat, organic barley, organic trucking, mineral testing on all grains sold.
North Bend, NE
- Phone: 402-720-2614
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Mike Williams, Market Manager
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO verified and certified organic crops, including: yellow, white, blue, and red corn; soybeans—food and feed grade; wheat—food and feed grade, Turkey Red, white, specialty types, and others; rye; oats—food and feed grade; peas; buckwheat; barley; clover; sunflower seeds; milo—red and white; millet; alfalfa, ancient grains, including Einkorn, and assorted varieties; transitional crops.
- Phone: 763-999-7667
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Colin Wiegman
- Contracts offered: Organic: food grade corn, soybeans, wheat, small grains, also feed grains.
Rovey Seed Company, Inc.
- Phone: 217-227-4541
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Derek Rovey
- Contracts offered: Organic and non-GMO white, yellow, blue, red food-grade corn.
Simmons Feed & Supply LLC
- Phone: 330-337-7705
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Annette Cook
- Contracts offered: Organic products: soybeans, soy oil, soybean meal, and fluid soy lecithin; non-GMO fluid soy lecithin.
Cedar Falls, IA
- Phone: 319-277-4277
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Contact: President: Steve Ford, Vice President: Tyler Ford, Tim Daley, Luke Anderson.
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic soybeans, feed-grade and food-grade. Non-GMO crush beans, organic and non-GMO soybean meal. Non-GMO and organic corn.