2017 Non-GMO and Organic Grain Production Contracts
The following companies are offering contracts to farmers to grow non-GMO and organic grains in 2017.
Prairie Choice Grains, LLC
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Gilbert or Jaron
- Contracts offered: pending.
Roberts Seed, Inc.
- Phone: 308-743-2565
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Joe Roberts
- Contracts offered: Barley, corn, milo, peas, rye, and soybeans.
South Dakota Soybean Processors
- Phone: 888-737-7888
- Email: Kari.VanderWal@sdsbp.com
- Contact: Kari VanderWal
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic soybeans.
- Phone: 450-459-4288, ext. 287, cell: 514-943-4288
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Frederic Hamel
- Contracts: Non-GMO soybeans and organic soybeans, organic soybean meal and organic soybean oil; non-GMO and organic corn, organic cereals.
Sunrise Foods International, Inc.
Pender, NE; Saskatoon, SK
- Phone: 306-931-4576
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Brandon Gutzmann
- Contracts offered: organic corn, wheat, soybeans, lentils, flax, barley, oilseeds, pulses, and cereals.