2016 non-GMO and organic grain production contracts
Cashton Farm Supply, Ltd.
- Phone: 608-654-5123
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Ernie Peterson
- Contracts offered: Certified organic: corn, soybeans, wheat, barley, oats.
Clarkson Grain Company, Inc.
Cerro Gordo, IL
- Phone: 800-252-1638
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacts: Wyatt Muse, Merchandiser-Corn Food & Feed, 217-763-2861, ext. 113, email@example.com
- Jim Traub, Merchandiser-Soybeans Food & Feed, 217-763-2861, ext. 133,
- Haley Ferrill, Merchandiser-All Grain Products, 217-763-2861, ext. 131,
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO, identity preserved, and certified organic and certified transitional crops.
F.W. Cobs Company, Inc.
Saint Albans, VT, Grove City, MN, Council Bluffs, IA, Saint Ansgar, IA, Loreburn, SK (Canada)
- Phone: 888-531-4888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Kurt Wetzell
- Contracts offered: Corn, barley, soybeans, wheat, screenings, rye.
Grain Place Foods, Inc.
- Phone: 402-854-3195
- Email: email@example.com / www.grainplacefoods.com
- Contact: David Springer
- Contracts offered: Organic heirloom barley, popcorn, soybeans.
IP Agri Trading, Inc.
Sidney, British Columbia
- Phone: 250-655-6688
- Contact: Mr. Steven Scholze, managing director
- Contracts offered: Dry edible beans, special crops and food-grade soybeans for tofu, soymilk, tempeh, sprouts, natto, etc.—all non-GMO, all grades.
Grand Meadow MN
- Phone: 507-459-5151
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Lon
- Contract offered: Organic and non-GMO soybeans. Call for premiums and varieties offered.
Midwest Organic Farmers Cooperative
- Phone: 217-745-2500
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Merle J. Kramer, Anthony Glencoe
- Contracts offered: Certified organic and non-GMO food- and feed-grade corn, soybeans, wheat, barley, oats, rye and other small grains. Certified organic and transitional custom-ground feed rations.
Montana Specialty Mills
Great Falls, MT
- Phone: 406-761-2338
- Email: email@example.com
- Contacts: Greg Buckel, Gordon Svenby
- Contracts offered: Canola, flax, safflower, sunflower, barley
Mosher Products, Inc.
- Phone: 307-632-1492, cell: 307-630-2566
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Leonard Mosher
- Contracts: Organic food and feed wheat, millet, oats. Transportation on the UPRR and BNSF railroads. Organic white wheat and red wheat for sale.
Nature’s Organic Grist
Forest Lake, MN
- Phone: 651-253-5292
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Eric Fast (grain buyer)
- Contracts offered: Organic hard red spring wheat, organic hard red winter wheat, organic soft white wheat, organic durum.
Organic Farmers of Michigan
- Contacts: Steve Steely: 810-404-9345, Stacey Steely: 810-404-9347
- Fax: 989-872-3733
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contracts offered: Organic yellow corn, food and feed grade soybeans, beans: black turtle, navy, pinto, kidney, adzuki, soft red and soft white winter wheats, barley, oats, spelt; transitional black turtle beans and soybeans
- Phone: 450-459-4288 ext. 288
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Catherin Verdonck
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO products: corn (whole, cracked) and soybeans (whole, roasted, split/dehulled). Organic products: corn (whole, cracked) , soybeans (meal, roasted, split/dehulled).
Hope, MN / Moorhead, MN
- Phone: Hope: 507-451-4724 / Moorhead: 218-287-5510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Contact: Hope: Chad Stannard & Tony Schiller / Moorhead: Mark Halvorson
- Contracts offered: Identity Preserved, non-GMO and organic corn, soybeans and sunflowers.