The following companies are offering contracts to farmers to grow non-GMO and organic grains in 2021.
Baird Seed Company
- Phone: cell: 309-531-1937, office: 309-639-2249
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Curt Haynes
- Contracts offered: Multiple non-GMO soybean grain contracts available depending on the growers’ locations. Delivery points in Illinois, Indiana, and Iowa. Premiums ranging from $1.50 – $2.00+ over Chicago Futures. Limited number of organic soybean grain acres available. Delivery point is our facility at Williamsfield, IL.
St. Louis, MO
- Phone: 314-594-7624
- Email: Bensonhillfarmers@bensonhill.com
- Contact: Ginny Bahn
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO soybean full-production contracts with delivery in Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, and Arkansas.
Bluegrass Farms of Ohio
- Phone: 740-426-6683
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Joe Hanusik
- Contracts offered: Food-grade organic and conventional soybeans.
Cashton Farm Supply, Ltd.
- Phone: 608-654-5123
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacts: Sandy or Ernie
- Contracts offered: Organic wheat, corn, flaxseed, soybeans, and barley.
Choice Grain, LLC
- Phone: 651-800-4885
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Thomas Kopp
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic corn, soybeans, peas, oats and small grains. Toll Processing of oilseeds.
- Phone: 517-541-1449
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Bruce Wymer
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO high protein soybeans, natto soybeans, identity preserved soybeans for human consumption.
Clarkson Grain Company, Inc.
Cerro Gordo, IL
- Phone: 217-763-2861
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Ashley Brown
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO soybeans and corn, organic soybeans and corn.
Consolidated Grain and Barge Co.
Jeffersonville (IN), Mandeville (LA)
- Phone: 260-438-2590, 985-809-8602
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Contacts: Matt Nidlinger (organic), Brian Steele (non-GMO)
- Contracts offered: Organic and non-GMO commodities: corn, soybeans, wheat.
- Phone: 217-631-1162
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Austin Reed
- Contracts offered: Call for details.
Healthy Food Ingredients
- Phone: 844-275-3443
- Email: info@HFIfamily.com
- Contact: Colin Pierce
- Contracts offered: Organic and conventional flax and white milo, dry edible beans, pulses, cereal grains.
Hostetler Feed Mill
- Phone: 417-777-1899
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Kurt Hostetler
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO whole corn.
IP Agri Trading, Inc.
- Phone: 250-655-6688
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Mr. Steven Scholze, managing director
- Contracts offered: Dry edible beans, special crops and food-grade soybeans for tofu, soymilk, tempeh, sprouts, natto, etc.—all non-GMO, all grades. Emphasis on certified organic production.
KG Agri Products, Inc.
- Phone: 937-644-8215
- Email: Kenji_Fujii@kapi-ohio.com, Jessica_Carpenter@kapi-ohio.com
- Contacts: Kenji Fujii, production selling, Jessica Carpenter, grower contract
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic soybeans.
Langeland Farms, Inc
- Phone: 812-663-9546
- Email: patty@Langelandfarms.com
- Contact: Patty Lange Fischer
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO soybeans (food grade varieties only); non-GMO black beans; organic yellow corn, organic specialty corns (white, blue, and popcorn); organic black beans.
Grand Meadow MN / Mapleton MN
- Phone: 507-459-5151
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Lon
- Growers needed: Non-GMO and organic soybeans.
Montana Specialty Mills
Great Falls, MT
- Phone: 406-761-2338
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacts: Justin Hager or Andrew Long
- Contracts offered (list grains, oilseeds, etc.): Organic and non-GMO canola, flax, organic and conventional mustard.
Mosher Organic Grain Co LLC
Cheyenne, WY / Bushnell, NE
- Phone: 307-632-1492, cell: 307-630-2566
- Email: Leonard@wheatandgrain.com
- Contact: Leonard
- Contracts offered: Organic corn, organic wheat, organic barley, organic trucking, and mineral testing on all grains sold.
Nature’s Organic Grist
Golden Valley, MN
- Phone: 651-253-5292
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Eric Fast
- Contracts offered: Wheat, durum and feed grains.
- Phone: 763-999-7667
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Colin Wiegman
- Contracts offered: Organic: food grade corn, milled corn ingredients, soybeans, wheat, small grains, edible beans, pulse flours, and feed grains.
Rovey Seed Company, Inc.
Farmersville, IL; Inland, NE
- Phone: 217-227-4541
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Derek Rovey
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic food-grade corn (white, yellow, blue).
Simmons Grain Co.
- Phone: 800-754-1228
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Annette Cook
- Contracts offered: Organic soybeans.
Sunrise Foods International Inc.
Pender, NE, Saskatoon, SK
- Phone: 833-896-4549, 306-931-4576
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Brandon Gutzmann (NE), Kelly Anderson (SK)
- Contracts offered: All organic grains, oilseeds, pulses, meal and oils.
The Andersons, Inc
Overland Park, KS
- Phone: 913-327-3266 (office)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Christian Krueger
- Contracts offered: Organic feed corn, organic feed soybeans, organic pulse crops.
The DeLong Co., Inc.
- Phone: 608-676-2255 ext. 1292 or 1188
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacts: Austin DeLong, Jim Copher
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO soybeans, non-GMO corn (yellow, white, blue), organic corn (yellow, white, blue), conventional and organic rye, conventional sorghum (red and white).
La Mirada, CA
- Email: sales@WeFarmOrganics.com
- Contact: Sol Kim
- Contracts offered: Organic soybeans, non-GMO soybeans, organic corn, organic mung beans, organic adzuki beans, millet.
Zeeland Farm Services, Inc.
- Phone: 616-879-1729
- Email: BenG@ZFSInc.com
- Contact: Ben Glass
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO soybeans in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana.