2019 Non-GMO and Organic Grain Production Contracts
Albert Lea Seed
Albert Lea, MN
- Phone: 800-352-5247
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Matt Leavitt
- Contracts offered: Certified organic and non-GMO farm seed, including corn, soybeans, cover crops, small grains, alfalfa, clovers, and forages.
Bluegrass Farms of Ohio, Inc.
- Phone: 740-426-6683
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Joe Hanusik
- Contracts offered: Conventional and organic non-GMO soybeans.
- Premiums offered: $1.50-$2.50
F.W. Cobs Company
Stewart, MN/Council Bluffs, IA/Saint Ansgar, IA/Loreburn, SK
US and Canada
- Phone: 888-531-4888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Peter Manahan, Ben Howrigan
- Contracts offered: Certified organic (corn, barley, rye, peas, soybeans, wheat, grain screenings).
Grand Meadow and Mapleton, MN
- Phone: 507-459-5151
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Lon Baldus
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO, high protein food-grade soybeans.
Montana Specialty Mills
Great Falls, MT
- Phone: 406-761-2338
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Contact: Steve Chambers
- Contracts offered: Organic and non-GMO oilseeds including canola, flax, sunflower, and safflower.
Nature’s Organic Grist
St. Louis Park, MN
- Phone: 651-253-5292 (Eric Fast), 651-747-6922 (Cat Vranyes)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Contact: Eric Fast (wheat, durum contracts), Cat Vranyes (pea contracts)
- Contracts offered: Hard red spring wheat, hard red winter wheat, durum, peas
- Premiums offered: Call for information.
Rovey Seed Company, Inc.
Farmersville, IL/Inland, NE
- Phone: 217-227-4541
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Derek Rovey
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO white, yellow, and blue corn and organic white, yellow, and blue corn.
Chicago, IL/Omaha, NE
- Phone: 708-258-3268 (Andres), 630-874-2944 (Chicago), 402-342-3500 (Omaha)
- Email: IPGrain@Scoular.com
- Contacts: John Aretakis, Chris Crawford, Chris Arnold, Alex Wolf
- Contracts: Non-GMO: soybeans, corn, wheat, sorghum, hard endo corn, waxy corn, white corn, barley, millet. Organic: soybeans, corn, wheat, sorghum, meal, oil, small grains.
Cedar Falls, IA
- Phone: 319-277-4277
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Contact: President: Steve Ford, vice president: Tyler Ford, Tim Daley, Luke Anderson.
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic soybeans feed-grade and food-grade. Non-GMO crush beans, organic and non-GMO soybean meal. Non-GMO and organic corn.
South Dakota Soybean Processors
- Phone: 888-737-7888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Darrik
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO Soybean, non-GMO soybean meal, non-GMO soybean oil, non-GMO soybean lecithin, non-GMO soybean hulls.
- Premiums offered: Contact us for pricing details.
The Andersons, Inc.
Mansfield, IL / Maumee, OH
- Phone: 217-489-2007, 419-277-0281, 419-704-5866
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Contact: Tim Tresslar, Carleigh Nobach, Matt Moser
- Contracts offered: Non-GMO and organic food grade yellow, white, blue, and red corn. Non-GMO and organic feed-grade corn. Non-GMO and organic food- and feed-grade soybeans. Organic food-grade hard red winter, hard red spring, soft red winter, soft white, and durum wheats, spelt, and rye.
Sunrise Foods International, Inc.
- Phone: 833-657-5790
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Nick Nelson, Jake Lutt, and Luke Doerneman
- Contracts Offered: Organic feed-grade: corn, soybeans, wheat, barley, and flax. Organic food-grade: oats, barley, wheat, and flax